Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Welcome to 16 bits of heaven

Welcome! It hurts to think I'm a retro-gamer, but I don't think I've been able to claim myself as a serious gamer since the PSX era... responsibility's a bitch!

Anyways, regardless of my ability to appreciate newschool gaming, I still get hard-ons from now-classic gaming: NES, SNES, Gameboy, Genesis, these were the heroes of my time. To date, I've realistically probably logged 5,000 hrs of SNES gameplay alone... point of pride or shame?...

Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. I love you and your SNES music list. SNES is by far the best system. <3 marry me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got some good tunes on there... mario kart is our fave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your SNES music list.
    My favorites are in that list, but the music from Killer Instinct and Jurassic Park will always be on top.

    ReplyDelete